Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 04-30-2007, 06:35 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Mundy, Talbot: Om: The Secret of Ahbor Valley. v1, 30 Apr 07

This fixes the one broken link and enlarges the 2nd photo to fill a whole page. (By the way, how does one center a photo - especially a small photo - in the center of the page?)

Again, thanks to Harry for suggesting how to fix links that sometimes cause problems.

This sure was a lot of work. Mundy is great fun to read. If you like adventures in strange lands, then you'll like Mundy.

The file looks pretty good, and there is a ton of Mundy out there. But the work on this one was horrendous. I spent hours on this one! Arghgghg!!!

Mundy is like Haggard, but with a mystical quality. I hope someone enjoys this.

The ONE thing that's wrong is the Evolution page -- I can't get it to hyperlink. (When I move the mouse over the word "evolution," it also highlights the first line of the verse. When I make it as BD file, the word "Evolution" isn't even selected. Harry???? Where are you??)

Please let me know if there are problems, or if you have any questions.

Thanks, everyone.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf OM SECRET OF AHBOR VALLEY.lrf (510.0 KB, 1337 views)
File Type: lrf OM Secret of Ahbor Valley. v2.lrf (564.0 KB, 1505 views)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-23-2008 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Prefix
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:34 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
That's great - this is an author I've never come across; what a treat to find someone new!

Links can go wierd on occasions. If it goes wrong, I find the best way to fix it is to copy the text that's "going wrong" into "Notepad" (which gets rid of everything BUT the basic text), delete it from BD, then paste it back from Notepad and try again.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2007, 09:36 AM   #3
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
mundy is great fun to read. thanks.
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 07:50 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Fixed the broken link. See v.2

and made an enlargement of the 2nd photo that I couldn't center. How does one center a photo?

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 02:18 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
They seem to centre automatically for me. Eg, the author photograph on the title page of all my books - I just drag them onto the BD window and they seem to centre as the default. I believe you can specify the "alignment" in the image properties dialog.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert