Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 06-15-2013, 03:50 AM   #1
garrry
garrry began at the beginning.

Device: calibre
Question searching google from e-reader text

I had Calibre configured on my old computer so that right-clicking text in the book I'm reading gave me a choice of searching google as well as dictionary.com. But I can't remember how I did it, and searches don't turn up anything. Can anyone help?
garrry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 03:58 AM   #2
alanHd
Addict
alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alanHd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Ipod Touch, Ipad Air
Mine list that without me ever changing anything, the short cut is Crtl E
alanHd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 04:39 AM   #3
garrry
garrry began at the beginning.

Device: calibre

I uninstalled and reinstalled Calibre, and there it was! Don't know what went wrong the first time.

Anyway, THANKS!
garrry is offline   Reply With Quote