Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > IMP Books (offline)

Notices

Old 04-05-2008, 03:13 PM   #1
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Hamilton, Edmond: The Stars, My Brothers, v.1, 5 Apr 2008

As explained by the Project Gutenberg transcriber, this illustrated scifi story by Edmond Hamilton was first printed in the May, 1962 issue of Amazing Stories Fact and Science Fiction and there is no evidence that the U.S. copyright on the publication was renewed.

Last edited by vivaldirules; 06-07-2008 at 05:10 PM. Reason: I moved the book to the US server.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote