Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 07-29-2003, 09:05 AM   #1
archituz
Connoisseur
archituz doesn't litterarchituz doesn't litter

Default Open at Top of First Page

I there a way to set iSilo-coverted links/pages to default/always open at the top of the first page?

I always press the "back"/aux-back button as I exit a link. This brings me to a contents (FIRST) page before exiting on links line CNN & PalmBoulevard. But on links with no contents, like InfoSeek and PDAGeek, the site closes before the top of the first page as I press the "back" button.

I know that I could use the "GoTo" box at the lower right and then exit using the "X" in the lower left. But I prefer "back"-buttoning out of a link, exiting at the top of the first page, so that when I next open the same page that has been updated, I'm always at the top of the first page.

Whew! Is this possible?
Marty
Old 07-29-2003, 09:09 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Did you try it with iSiloX, in Channel Properties -> Document -> Home Page. There is a check for "Open document on home page if document date changes". Not sure if that is what you were looking for

Greets
Advert
Old 07-29-2003, 09:08 PM   #3
archituz
Connoisseur
archituz doesn't litterarchituz doesn't litter

That appears to be what I'm looking for. I'll try it.
Thanks Alex. As usual, you are amazing.
Marty