Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-12-2009, 05:02 AM   #1
ravenlife
Connoisseur
ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
do not sync option?

Hi Guys,

well I have been using calibre for a while now (never used the sony software) and its great!

however i do have a few gripes, but its more of a personal preference/wants thing rather than an issue with calibre, but then i thought maybe it already does what i want but i dont know about it because im an ejit.

does calibre have a "do not sync" option?

if not it would be great to have a second tab for books that i do not want putting on the reader (or unsynced from the reader), i would like to use it as a "books that ive read" page. As my partner and i try to read the same books so we can discuss them, but often one of us will get a few books ahead so its nice to have the list.

RL
ravenlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:05 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That's what tags are for. Just tag the books, "read by me" "read by her" or whatever then in the tag browser mode click the tag not to see only those books
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2009, 04:34 PM   #3
ravenlife
Connoisseur
ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenlife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
lol

ive never even clicked the tag button

thanks for the pointer, and thanks for calibre in general
ravenlife is offline   Reply With Quote