Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-06-2011, 06:34 PM   #1
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Favorite Recipe/Cooking App?

I ran across this today and can't wait to try it out on my Eee Pad Transformer
when it gets here.

http://allrecipes.com/Features/More/....Allrecipes-on

Anyone have a similar app that they like better?

( I am surprised that there is no "Favorite Applications" subforum, here.
A "Honeycomb Apps" or "Tablet Apps" sub-subforum, would be nice as well. )

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 06-07-2011 at 03:38 AM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:02 AM   #2
RockdaMan
Banned
RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel, Kindle G1 (broken), iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
I ran across this today and can't wait to try it out on my Eee Pad Transformer
when it gets here.

http://allrecipes.com/Features/More/....Allrecipes-on

Anyone have a similar app that they like better?

( I am surprised that there is no "Favorite Applications" subforum, here.
A "Honeycomb Apps" or "Tablet Apps" sub-subforum, would be nice as well. )

Luck;
Ken
http://gizmodo.com/5644319/app-battl...best-food-apps

I can vouch for 'how to cook everything'. And there is now a vegetarian version.
RockdaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2011, 01:20 AM   #3
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockdaMan View Post
http://gizmodo.com/5644319/app-battl...best-food-apps

I can vouch for 'how to cook everything'. And there is now a vegetarian version.
Those look interesting. The 'how to cook everything' one looks to be iPhone
only, though. It sounds like the "Epicurious" has an even larger data base
than the Allrecipes.com has.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:38 AM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Thanks for the heads up, Ken. I just downloaded the free version.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:48 AM   #5
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Try this one. I just found it and it looks interesting.

KnowledgeBook: Cooking - free

Quote:
KnowledgeBook: Cooking doesn't contain any recipes, but cooks will find this app indispensable. KnowledgeBook: Cooking has all the tidbits of information that anyone putting together a recipe really needs. This app's handy reference guide includes ingredient substitutes, a comprehensive culinary glossary, measurement conversions, and temperature information.

Discover what can be substituted for buttermilk, how many bananas it takes to make one cup of slices, how many cups are in a pint, and what temperature an oven should be set to if the recipe calls for a "moderately hot" oven.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert