Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-12-2010, 02:20 PM   #1
Walkmancho
Walkmancho began at the beginning.

Device: Reader Daily
Change new's path for sony readers

how do i tell calibre to send my news to 'database/media/downloads' in my sony reader? all my news are put together with the books and that's a mess. in that folder are the periodicals so how do I put my news n there?
Walkmancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:39 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Currently, "database/media/books" is the only place calibre will send books (including news books). However, all the news should be included under the 'News' collection and the 'calibre' author, which makes it easy to find.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, news, periodicals, sony reader