Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 12-17-2009, 04:28 PM   #1
J. Dean
Author: Clade Josso
J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Dean ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Greetings, fellow writers and writer aficionados!

As a newcomer to these boards, I would like to humbly introduce myself. My name is J. Dean, and I'm a science-fiction/fantasy author who does an occassional stint in horror-based short stories on the side. I look forward to interacting with all of you, as well as reading your works!

You know, what's really blown me away since I've stepped into the world of writing is the talent level achieved by many indie writers-a level that in several cases easily rivals that of the work of many "mainstream" authors. So when I encounter an indie author who really knows their craft, it's a real education for me, seeing others put together plots, descriptions, and character flesh-outs which really have to make me stop and say "Wow!"

Here are my humble contributions to the indie author world: First, my book, The Summoning of Clade Josso, available from Amazon in [/url=http://www.amazon.com/Summoning-Clade-Josso-First-Descent/dp/1439222738]Paperback[/url] and Through Smashwords [/url=http://www.amazon.com/Summoning-Clade-Josso-descent-ebook/dp/B001S2RBFG]Kindle[/url], and also available through [/url=https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/5338]Smashwords[/url]

Second, my free short story, "Fraidy-cat", is available through SmashwordsHere.

I hope you enjoy these, and feel free to review them and spread the word if you like them!

Once again, I look forward to sharing ideas and reading stories with all of you.

Sincerely,
J. Dean
J. Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:26 PM   #2
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Hi J!

Welcome to MR Good luck with the books - there are a LOT of readers around here who love news of new writers!
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert