Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-05-2013, 11:47 AM   #1
eSheri
Addict
eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eSheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3G, Sony 350, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini
BN Nook Glow $99

I just got an email from BN. Cool!
eSheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I was shopping at Target and B&N yesterday and noticed it, but figured it was old news.

Wonder how long before Amazon discounts the PW to match?

Kobo's Glo has been on sale for 20% off with a coupon code for the last two weeks, the sale ends 8/9.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2013, 12:39 PM   #3
anationalacrobat
anationalacrobat began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless + Nook Color + Nook HD+
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyparticular View Post
I was shopping at Target and B&N yesterday and noticed it, but figured it was old news.

Wonder how long before Amazon discounts the PW to match?

Kobo's Glo has been on sale for 20% off with a coupon code for the last two weeks, the sale ends 8/9.
I am very interested in the Kobo Glo but have not seen it on sale. Where can I find it for 20% off? Thanks in advance for the help!
anationalacrobat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:42 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by anationalacrobat View Post
I am very interested in the Kobo Glo but have not seen it on sale. Where can I find it for 20% off? Thanks in advance for the help!
There's a coupon code to use through the Kobo website that simplyparticular posted here...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...postcount=2928
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:06 PM   #5
anationalacrobat

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately the code doesn't work for me. It says "code is not valid" or similar.
Advert
Old 08-06-2013, 05:26 AM   #6
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
OfficeMax has a coupon for 20% off all tablets and ereaders. Offer is in-store only and getting price matches on coupons is definitely a YMMV game. For the most part, Office Depot will honor this coupon and so will many Staples'. Getting Best Buy to do it is very iffy; as to other stores, who knows?

Here are some examples. Actual stock will vary from store-to-store.
  • Nook Simple Touch ---> $63 ($79 - 20%) -- OM
  • Nook GlowLight ---> $95 ($119 - 20%) -- OM
  • Kindle Paperwhite ---> $95 ($119 - 20%) -- OD, OM
for more details & link to coupon, see this thread ---> 20% off all Tablets at OfficeMax

Last edited by tubemonkey; 08-06-2013 at 05:31 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:03 AM   #7
anationalacrobat

Thanks. I saw the Office Max info, but they do not sell the Kobo Glo. The only place locally that sells Kobo products is Family Christian bookstores. I went to look but there demo units are worthless. One had a dead battery and the other was not registered so unuseable. My only choice is to order online from Kobo directly, which is why I need the discount code. I will likely get the Nook while on sale for $99.