Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-29-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
sonofpendragon
Member Retired
sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for PC
Mike Miller, Son of Pendragon

This is my contemporary magic and fantasy tale. Mike Miller attends Hemlock Hall, and at the age of 15 finds himself at the centre of a centuries old vendetta between those still loyal to the ideals of King Arthur, and the foul descendants of the odious Mordred. Various locations in the UK feature strongly : Blackpool, Glastonbury, and even a little town on the outskirts of Liverpool. But the story is not just confined to the UK; the magical citadel of Krickenstaltz is in a mountain range in Romania, plus there are sojourns here and there to the USA, Iceland and Australia. The tale eventually comes to a climax in the three-naved Cathedral of Saint Joseph in Bucharest.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004KZQMTO
sonofpendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Where is the ePub for those of us who do not buy from Amazon?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:53 PM   #3
sonofpendragon
Member Retired
sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonofpendragon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for PC
On its way, but not yet, I am unsure of creating those file types so am waiting for an ebook site I am with to generate other formats for me, but they have a huge, huge backlog. I really am sorry. If you would like the PDF, you can have it for free, but other than that, it is all down to time.
sonofpendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:56 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofpendragon View Post
On its way, but not yet, I am unsure of creating those file types so am waiting for an ebook site I am with to generate other formats for me, but they have a huge, huge backlog. I really am sorry. If you would like the PDF, you can have it for free, but other than that, it is all down to time.
That's OK. I'll just wait for the ePub.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blackpool, fantasy, glastonbury, magic, romania