Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-25-2011, 08:06 AM   #1
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Soul Chase by Jeff Inlo for $.99 –DRM Free, Many formats

I have just completed Soul Chase, a supernatural thriller that is a follow-up to my previously released novel Soul View. The book is now available for $.99 at Amazon and Smashwords.

Summary

After saving the life of a stranger, Dr. Sagacity learns his own life is in danger. A dark destiny is revealed to him, one he is told he cannot escape. Pursued across the country by a familiar rival with uncanny perception, he is forced to lose himself in order to avoid a fate he will not accept as inevitable.

His chances turn bleak as his pursuers are aided by an old nemesis. Stan Adanais returns to challenge Jim's faith and to bring misery to an already desperate situation. As the ultimate moment of fate draws near, Jim Sagacity wonders about the state of his own soul. Scoundrels with misguided spirits weigh heavily on his actions and challenge his outlook of the world. The guilt of past endeavors haunts him, leaving him uncertain of which path to travel.

Still, Dr. Sagacity fights against a certain outcome, determined to turn a treacherous fate into a lesson of hope. Guided by new friends and chance encounters, he holds to a simple belief that destiny will not destroy him.

A follow-up to Soul View, Soul Chase continues to examine the life and adventures of a man that can see people's souls and witness the very entrance to heaven.

Information about the book, including free sample chapters, is available on my site at http://www.sitelane.com/ebooks/soulchase

At the moment, the book is available at the following locations:

Soul Chase at Amazon ($.99) - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004VGX4NO/

Soul Chase at Smashwords ($.99) - http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/51822

Barnes and Noble, Sony Book Store, Kobo, Apple, and others should follow soon.

For those that wish to take a look at Soul Chase but have not read Soul View, I would recommend that they be read in order. Soul View is also available at Amazon for $.99, but you can get it for free at my site and at Smashwords. The links are below.

Soul View at Amazon ($.99) - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0030T1VQ0

Soul View at my site (free) - http://www.sitelane.com/ebooks/soulview

Soul View at Smashwords (free) - http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/5031

If you have problems with any of the formats, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jeff Inlo
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 08:44 AM   #2
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for posting. I'm interested in Soul View your first one. I'll have to pick that one up off Smashwords and if I enjoy it I'll definitely be picking up Soul Chase.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:38 AM   #3
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for posting. I'm interested in Soul View your first one. I'll have to pick that one up off Smashwords and if I enjoy it I'll definitely be picking up Soul Chase.

Regards
Caleb
Thank you!
Old 04-26-2011, 08:01 AM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Good Morning, Jeff! I just got it at Smashwords.

I think you should raise your prices. Looking at your bibliography, I reckon that maybe I've spent $5 on your books, unless I got the Delver Magic books for free.

They are worth more than $0.99.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 07:50 AM   #5
jinlo
aka coco jinlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Good Morning, Jeff! I just got it at Smashwords.

I think you should raise your prices. Looking at your bibliography, I reckon that maybe I've spent $5 on your books, unless I got the Delver Magic books for free.

They are worth more than $0.99.

DG:

I appreciate the suggestion on the prices. At the moment, however, the model seems to be working for me. I offered When Do I See God? for free and quite a few people took a look at it. It ended up in the hands of a publisher and he decided to pick it up. It's going to be in bookstores at the end of June. That's something I never really expected.

Anyway, thank you for taking a look at Soul Chase. If you enjoyed Soul View, I think you'll like this one as well.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:44 AM   #6
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Oh - congrats on the publishing deal!
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 07:35 AM   #7
jinlo
aka coco jinlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Oh - congrats on the publishing deal!
Thank you very much! I don't want to take too much credit. It just came together as if I was in the right place at the right time, but I am grateful.