Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-22-2012, 09:43 PM   #31
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
K3 = Kindle Keyboard
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:32 PM   #32
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
As much as I like my Kindle Keyboard—and I never thought I'd say this—I like my Kindle Touch more.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2012, 07:48 AM   #33
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
This thread was started in 2010 and bumped why?
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:15 AM   #34
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
Because the poster that bumped it put in a link to buy a kindle with his/her referral account - I guess the Moderators haven't seen it.

I'll hit report post.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 08:15 AM   #35
NightGoat
Connoisseur
NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'NightGoat can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle Oasis, DXG, and Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
No doubt, only to gloat about their preference for the KT?

Anyhow, more pertinent to the topic, I saw this on another forum posted by someone named puglover333.

Quote:
For those looking for a Kindle Keyboard....

Try Toys r us.

My local store has a few left at discounted prices.

WiFi w/special offers - $70
WiFi no special offers - $95
WiFi w/3G no special offers - $125
I'm thinking about grabbing one has the K3 seems to be near extinction.
NightGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-23-2012, 09:34 AM   #36
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Wow a place with WiFi only K3's? That is a rarity.

Who cares if someone bumps an old topic to ask the same question?
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:50 PM   #37
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Who cares if someone bumps an old topic to ask the same question?

They weren't asking a question. They were answering a two year old question that had long been answered and apparently only doing so to post their affiliate link. See post 28.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:55 PM   #38
JJ111985
JJ111985 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
I got mine at amazon

I got my Kindle here at amazon. It's on discount right now too. [replaced link - moderator]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0083PWAPW

Last edited by dreams; 11-03-2012 at 08:01 PM. Reason: replace tiny link, etc.
JJ111985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:28 AM   #39
Dubstepper
Dubstepper began at the beginning.

Device: Fire, K3 3G
It would make sense to just get it from Amazon since they do produce the Kindle. Free from tax and shipping is also a plus.

Unless you can't wait like a week or so for shipping then just get it at a store. There are about 8 different models for the kindle. 4 in the Kindle Fire line and 4 in the Kindle e-reader line. Not sure every store carries all of them though.

Here is a chart that compares the 8 different Kindle models:
http://supremeskins.com/compare-kindles/

Compare the prices and availability from Amazon with a local store and choose which is best for your budget and convenience.
Dubstepper is offline   Reply With Quote