Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 02:14 PM   #661
Heroking
Heroking began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Hi All,

Those books listed up there by "Sporadic" as being free are not free as claimed. I tried the one titled "Adoption is a family affair" only to discover that it goes for $10! See http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NIZVXE
let someone tell me whats going on here please
Old 04-20-2010, 02:47 PM   #662
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroking View Post
Hi All,

Those books listed up there by "Sporadic" as being free are not free as claimed. I tried the one titled "Adoption is a family affair" only to discover that it goes for $10! See http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NIZVXE
let someone tell me whats going on here please
This thread has been dormant for quite some time. there is a new one that is in the stickied area at the top of the Kindle Section that has a more up to date listing.
Closed Thread

Tags
cheap, cheap kindle books, free, free kindle books