Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-22-2009, 05:07 PM   #1
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Site for pre-readers, young kids.

This from the live Gnomedex feed, a site for young kids learning to read (Amerocentric):

http://www.starfall.com/
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:33 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
This is an excellent site! We use it in school...........the teachers have their own page, and during centers, those on the computers go there, play word games based on the current weeks spelling words. After school, they can log on and practice vocabulary, play more games, alphabatize, learning while having fun.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2009, 06:10 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I use this site and recommend it to parents all the time. The kids love it.

Another site is spelling city which, I think, desertgrandma introduced to me.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 04:15 PM   #4
matencio
matencio knows what time it ismatencio knows what time it ismatencio knows what time it ismatencio knows what time it ismatencio knows what time it ismatencio knows what time it ismatencio knows what time it ismatencio knows what time it ismatencio knows what time it ismatencio knows what time it ismatencio knows what time it is

Device: Samsung Galaxy 3 Tablet
I use it with my students. Great site. Try mobymax.com My autistic student loved it and jumped 2 grade levels in math and to reading levels. That and it aligns and graphs everything the student does to complete common core requirements.
matencio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:22 PM   #5
rollei
Addict
rollei ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rollei ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rollei ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rollei ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rollei ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rollei ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rollei ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rollei ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rollei ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rollei ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rollei ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
This site is a gem!
rollei is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2014, 03:21 AM   #6
anesthezea
Groupie
anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anesthezea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Libra 2
Thank you for suggesting these sites! My son was just diagnosed with high-functioning autism and I tried getting him into a program for the summer to help him with his reading and social skills, but that fell through, sadly. I'm going to look over the links and see if any of them can help him get a little better prepared for fall. It won't help his social skills, but maybe he'll have more of a boost with reading and such. Thanks again!
anesthezea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 05:46 AM   #7
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Omg I love you.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote