Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-16-2010, 07:19 PM   #1
rsullivan
rsullivan began at the beginning.

Device: iphone
The Crown Conspiracy (Riyria Revelations #1) by Michael J. Sullivan

The Crown Conspiracy by Michael J. Sullivan

THEY KILLED THE KING. THEY PINNED IT ON TWO MEN. THEY CHOSE POORLY.

Available for $3.99 in all formats (Kindle, ipad, mobi, .lrf, epub)

There's no ancient evil to defeat, no orphan destined for greatness, just two guys in the wrong place at the wrong time...Royce Melborn, a skilled thief, and his mercenary partner, Hadrian Blackwater make a profitable living carrying out dangerous assignments for conspiring nobles until they become the unwitting scapegoats in a plot to murder the king. Sentenced to death, they have only one way out...and so begins this epic tale of treachery and adventure, sword fighting and magic, myth and legend.[/SEARCH]
The Crown Conspiracy is the first book in the captivating Riyria Revelations. Instead of a string of sequels this six-book fantasy series was conceived as a single epic tale divided into individual episodes. All were written before the first was released so that plot elements are intertwined, yet each book has its only story and conclusion.

BOOKS IN THE RIYRIA REVELATIONS
The Crown Conspiracy
Avempartha
Nyphron Rising
The Emerald Storm
Wintertide
Percepliquis (coming April 2011)

REVIEWS
"It is an extraordinarily tale told with a mature voice that would be impressive from a veteran and is even more so from a new author." -- King of the Nerds Fantasy Reviews

"I was pleasantly surprised by how much fun and page turning The Crown Conspiracy turned out to be...In conclusion, The Crown Conspiracy is great fun and a romp end to end...Highly recommended." -- Fantasy Book Critic

"Michael Sullivan is a gifted storyteller. He comes up with likable characters and twisty plots." -- Fantasy Debut

"I was hooked by the story and action from the beginning and with each page I turned and with each fold that uncovered the plot I was drifting away from our world into The Crown Conspiracy world....Michael J. Sullivan tells a captivating story in his debut novel and I am happy that I could read it and enjoy it." -- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews

"...this was an extremely enjoyable read from start to finish. The Crown Conspiracy reminds me why I fell in love with the fantasy genre in the first place." -- Speculative Fiction Junkie

"The Crown Conspiracy is entertaining from beginning to end, edge of your seat moments and conspiracy to spare...The Crown Conspiracy is a must read!" -- Novelspot

"Michael's tale flows beautifully; moving from character to character is not jarring in the least, and the rhythm he has from the beginning builds until it takes you a while to realize that it is really late and that you need to get into bed!" -- Realms & Galaxies

"The Crown Conspiracy is a well-written and enjoyable novel...Michael J. Sullivan is an appealing writer and I'll be interested to see where he goes with his writing in the future." -- sfSite

"A fast paced and riveting fantasy, "The Crown Conspiracy" is well worth reading." -- Midwest Book Review

"This is by far one of the most well written independent novels I have had the pleasure of reading. I highly recommend it to both lovers of fantasy, and also those who like stories along the lines of the King Arthur legends, and the tales of the Green Knight." -- Odyssey Reviews

"Great characters, delightful misdirection, good world building, and just the right amount of humor. If I had to describe this book with one word, that word would be fun!" -- Old Bat's Belfry

AWARDS FOR RIYRIA REVELATIONS
  • The Emerald Storm Named a 2010 Anticipated Release by Fantasy Book Critic
  • Wintertide Nameed a 2010 Anticipated Release by Fantasy Book Critic
  • Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews Names The Riyria Revelations to its Top 10 books of 2009 List
  • Nyphron Risng Designated a Noteworthy Release by Fantasy Book Critic
  • Avempartha Named One of the Notable Fantasy Books of 2009 by Fantasy Book Critic
  • The Crown Conspiracy Named one of top 5 Fantasy of Books of 2009 by Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
  • 2009 National Indie Excellence Award Finalist for Fantasy for The Crown Conspiracy
  • 2008 ReaderViews Literary Award Finalist for Fantasy for The Crown Conspiracy
  • Crown Conspiracy Named 2008 Fantasy Book Critic Notable Indie
  • 2007 Foreword Magazine Book of the Year Finalist for Fantasy
  • The Crown Conspiracy Awarded 5th place in 2008 Adventure Writers Competition

Last edited by rsullivan; 10-16-2010 at 07:21 PM.
rsullivan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook, fantasy, ipad, kindle, sony ereader