Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-12-2014, 03:57 PM   #16
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: kindle oasis ( 2018) kindle Fire hd 10 ( 2017)
on ebay.co.uk
its 301387861572
my confusion is the box looks to me like the latest but were told it pw 2013
so not sure what to do . as my parnter just brought it

my question is
is it a pw 1 as seller says ( can find links one says its pw and other say its the new pw)
can i upgrade it to pw 2 update software if its not.

what plug can i use ( i have my old kindle white plug )

need some help as need buy a case and just check the link josie posted
and the id nubers are no where

this is supose to be new any idea how i transfer warranty ect from seller to me

they never used it appreantly
so was hoping if i can get a month out of that warranty , i be ok if there are problems.

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
There's no serial number starting 21. Here's a link to Mobilereads wiki page on how to identify your kindle

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kindle_Serial_Numbers

There is a 23 but that's not a Kindle Keyboard, it's a black kindle basic with buttons.
sian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 04:00 PM   #17
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

thanks unfortunaly im in uk.

but i do need to sell a kindle fire hd 7
can u point me in right direction for the flea market on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Sounds like you need to check the Flea Market on here. Post there also! IF you lived in the USA I send you the Basic I have for sale
Advert
Old 11-12-2014, 04:23 PM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Very funny .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 04:30 PM   #19
sian
Addict

hi harry

my new ish pw is on ebay.co.uk item number 301387861572

something tells me its not the item as described

the box looks like the design for the voyage as in kindle is silver and paperwhite is wrote in blue

and idn but something feels wrong

yep second id like to no more. just not sure if to ask for money back

and dont no what case type to get either something just is nagging me .:/

ive had lots of bed experiance with ebay and im getting nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Sian - what do you want to know about the one you're looking at? What model it is? Do you have a link to it, so we can see it?
Old 11-12-2014, 04:41 PM   #20
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
This Thread has been Moved to the Flea Market.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2014, 04:47 PM   #21
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sian View Post
hi harry

my new ish pw is on ebay.co.uk item number 301387861572

something tells me its not the item as described

the box looks like the design for the voyage as in kindle is silver and paperwhite is wrote in blue

and idn but something feels wrong

yep second id like to no more. just not sure if to ask for money back

and dont no what case type to get either something just is nagging me .:/

ive had lots of bed experiance with ebay and im getting nervous
Do you actually have this Kindle yet, or is it an auction you've won, but you haven't received it yet?

You can't ask for your money back unless the goods are not as described, or there's some other problem, so I'd at least wait until you receive the item.

The PW1 and PW2 use the same cases, so from the perspective of buying a case it doesn't matter which one it is.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 04:52 PM   #22
sian
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Do you actually have this Kindle yet, or is it an auction you've won, but you haven't received it yet?

You can't ask for your money back unless the goods are not as described, or there's some other problem, so I'd at least wait until you receive the item.

The PW1 and PW2 use the same cases, so from the perspective of buying a case it doesn't matter which one it is.
ive just won it.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:58 PM   #23
sian
Addict

thanks that helps i guess my nerves just got the better of me.

as to the number i was give ii cant see it on the link josie posted. .

so now for the question
what should i check for when it comes eg problems.

funny thing is as i loook at a lot of these i sware its a pw2 box lol and i guess i need to know if im imagining it or not
Old 11-12-2014, 05:01 PM   #24
sian
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
This Thread has been Moved to the Flea Market.
how much would u sell a kindle fire hd 7 with case and 4 stylus for
want to get a kindle voyage insted
as my disability prevents me from holding it

it only been turned on today for testing,