Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 11-09-2003, 06:30 PM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
iSilo V4.0 20% discount

I stumbled over it today. So-Net PDA offers various offer codes that you can use with Handango, one of which reduces the price of iSilo by 20%. The code is 31BA3, btw.
Old 11-11-2003, 12:58 AM   #2
Pride Of Lions
just kinda geeky
Pride Of Lions began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Dang!

I just upgraded last week. Where were you then, Good Samaritan?

Life goes on. At least I think that iSilo is worth every penny. I just could have used the price break nowadays.

<sigh>
POL9A
Old 11-12-2003, 08:38 PM   #3
jasondv
Enthusiast
jasondv began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Tungsten|T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride Of Lions
At least I think that iSilo is worth every penny.
Amen to that. Have been using iSilo for four years now, and I must have convinced at least a couple of dozen friends to start using (and registering) it since.