Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-19-2009, 05:03 AM   #16
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hm. that is a possibility, now that you mention it. i wonder how many times i might have forgotten it / rediscovered it ???

moejoe, i agree with moe (wow, that's a bit confusing !), you should definitely alert hadrien to this odd behaviour, that sounds like a bug to me.

I think it was something on my end not Feedbooks end. I still can't account for the duplication of the text, unless I just didn't notice at the time. But I think it was the program I was pasting from at the time, although I can't be sure as I'm not using that program any longer and...in any case I couldn't duplicate any of the strange behaviour no matter what I did. It just seemed to affect that one story I'll chalk it up to 'Ripley's Believe It Or Not'
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote