Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-30-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
JohnCarter13
JohnCarter13 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Free Review Copies

Hi All!
I just finished my first book, Eli Arnold and the Keys to Forever Book One: It's About Time. I published on Amazon myself and am looking for some folks to give it a read and review it for me. The book is about a 6th grade boy who gets pulled into a centuries old conflict and is chosen to save the past, present and future. It's geared toward middle grade readers but I've been told that adults would find it humorous as well. I would love to provide some free copies of the book to those interested in reviewing it for me. Thanks in advance and shoot me a message if you're interested.

John

Here's a link to the book on Amazon: http://amzn.com/B007YCMOHY

Last edited by JohnCarter13; 04-30-2012 at 03:11 PM. Reason: left out link
JohnCarter13 is offline   Reply With Quote