Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 01-22-2011, 12:05 AM   #1
themayfairwitch
themayfairwitch began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile how to fix this error?

Hi!

I'm a beginner and I'm having a massive headache with epub errors. my file gave me errors like this mostly.

file.epub/toc.ncx(150): 'Toc237708557': referenced resource missing in the package

How do I fix this one? your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
themayfairwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 02:44 AM   #2
Stuart_L
Stuart_L began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo, EeePC w/ FBReader
I am far from an expert on this, but it looks like a problem in your toc (table of contents) file, which is not something you probably want to play with. I would recommend opening the epub with Sigil and creating a new toc (under tools).
Stuart_L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2011, 03:11 PM   #3
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
If I remember correctly, there is a reference in your toc.ncx file to a file that does not exist in the epub.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote