Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 01-03-2005, 07:53 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
IM+ Instant Messenger for free at Handango

Handango is giving out for free IM+ Mobile Instant Messenger for Pocket PC this week!

If you are looking for a complete mobile Instant Messaging solution, you should definitely get this free offer. IM+ works with AOL, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo! and Jabber, is a Pocket PC Mag Hot Download Pick and a Pocket PC Magazine 2004 Awards Winner.
Old 01-04-2005, 07:05 AM   #2
Skibum
Enthusiast
Skibum began at the beginning.

Device: X50V
I downloaded this free software, and it only connects to MSN, Yahoo, and Jabber. Where's the rest? ICQ? AOL?

So far a waste of time....
Old 01-04-2005, 08:43 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
That is sad. I found the following note in their faq:
Quote:
UPGRADE LICENCE from MSN/Yahoo! version to ICQ/AOL/MSN/Yahoo!
You may upgrade current MSN/Yahoo! IM+ version to ICQ/AOL/MSN/Yahoo! version.
You may do this on the page devoted to your version:
http://www.shapeservices.de/eng/shop/index.php

Please note that current licence is for registered users of MSN/Yahoo! versions.
Did you try the registration number that Handango supplies with the free purchase?
Old 01-04-2005, 08:47 AM   #4
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
Well no AOL, but this is not bad for a free app.
Old 01-11-2005, 11:20 PM   #5
jaxx10
jaxx10 began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim X50V
Unhappy I didnt get achance to d/l it ... =(

Hey I got there too late ... can anyone send the file to me ? or is it unique to each person since it needs a reg code?
Old 02-29-2008, 10:29 AM   #6
a-m-m-a
a-m-m-a began at the beginning.

Device: nokia
than you
Old 04-07-2008, 08:53 PM   #7
Leng
Leng began at the beginning.

Device: N95
heart broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Handango is giving out for free IM+ Mobile Instant Messenger for Pocket PC this week!

If you are looking for a complete mobile Instant Messaging solution, you should definitely get this free offer. IM+ works with AOL, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo! and Jabber, is a Pocket PC Mag Hot Download Pick and a Pocket PC Magazine 2004 Awards Winner.
where can i get free IM+?
Old 04-07-2008, 09:10 PM   #8
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leng View Post
where can i get free IM+?
Click on the underlined link in the first post in the thread.
I hope that your heart mends soon. But this promotion ended a long time ago.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #9
moz
Addict
moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.moz once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo H2O
Try GAIM/Pigeon instead, it's free and works with at least some of the above. I use it to talk to Yahoo IM addicts at work.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:56 AM   #10
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by moz View Post
Try GAIM/Pigeon instead, it's free and works with at least some of the above. I use it to talk to Yahoo IM addicts at work.
I can second Pigeon on the N800 running ITOS2008...works great.

All we need now is SMS somehow...then I will never get any work done.