Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 02-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
eshajan
Enthusiast
eshajan began at the beginning.

Device: franklin ebookman 911
Removing books from the online bookshelf

I find it impossible to remove books from the online bookshelf;when I go to the online bookshelf tap on the circle next to the book title, tap on remove book, answer yes to are you sure you want to remove this book from your online bookshelf, then the book is transferred to my ebookshelf.

Is there a way to remove books from the online bookshelf?
eshajan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:37 PM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Is this online bookstore books from your eBookwise account? Or, is it books you've built/imported into the eBookwise Librarian program (or GEB Librarian program)?
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2009, 12:33 PM   #3
eshajan
Enthusiast
eshajan began at the beginning.

Device: franklin ebookman 911
It's books I imported into the eBoookwise Librarian program. I get the books from my PC in HTML format and then transfer them into imp using the eBoookwise Librarian.
eshajan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:34 PM   #4
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Okay, then I think it's as easy as deleting the books from the eBook Librarian folder on your computer. (I would disconnect the eBookwise from the computer first).

If you want to keep them, just not see them on the Online Bookshelf, I think all you have to do is move them out of that folder to one of your choosing.

If you can't remember where that folder is, open eBook Librarian and click on Settings. That should show you the default folder for creating books.

I don't often use Librarian (I have GEB Librarian) to load my eBookwise, but if memory serves me correctly, the "Online Bookshelf" is just tied to that default ebook folder.

Good luck!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 01:36 AM   #5
robel2008
Banned
robel2008 began at the beginning.

Device: none
If you want to keep them, just not see them on the Online Bookshelf, I think all you have to do is move them out of that folder to one of your choosing.

If you can't remember where that folder is, open eBook Librarian and click on Settings. That should show you the default folder for creating books.
robel2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert