Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 10-31-2005, 02:28 PM   #1
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
Cerience RepliGo 2.0 for PPC updated

Isn't it great when a company takes an aging product and updates it with all the modern trimmings? After spending over 1-1/2 years in a coma, Cerince finally decided to silently upgrade their popular PDF reader RepliGo. Not exactly sure what's new, but PalmGear says that the entry was last updated in Oct 31, 2005, and the note on Windows Mobile 5.0 compatibility cannot be too old either. Common guys, we know you can do better to impress us!
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 05:18 PM   #2
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I believe from the Cerience forums that the only change is to make the viewer WM5 compatible. No other changes were made, or are planned at this point in time, which is a real shame, as Repligo only needs a few tweaks to be the perfect app for reading content that would normally be difficult to view on portable devices.

They haven't said so, but I think they're holding off with any improvements to put them into a version 3 so we can pay for the upgrade. Harsh, but probably true, if you read some of the posts on their forums (I'm Ommadawn there).

Repligo is still a great product though, and I'd recommend it for anyone to try out without hesitation.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2007, 02:17 AM   #3
docsergio2003
docsergio2003 began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim X51V
RepliGo viewer problem

Hello there!

Does anyone know why when I try to view a RGO file on fit to page scale, my device (Dell Axim X51V) states Memory Error. Not Enough Memory toi complete the opertaion..I noticed it is with bigger files 1Mb to 5 Mb..is there anything I could do perhaps with the viewer or the PDA ??? I also want to mention that until recently this featured worked for all programms and it still does on small programms..in the time I didn't do any big modifications to my pda.

Thanks a lot..please reply to docsergio2003@yahoo.com

Last edited by docsergio2003; 11-13-2007 at 02:21 AM.
docsergio2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:57 AM   #4
Vloedramp
Vloedramp began at the beginning.

Device: I900
Hi. I have books with the RPO format. Is there any way of reading them on my PC?
Vloedramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:58 AM   #5
Vloedramp
Vloedramp began at the beginning.

Device: I900
Sorry, I meant RGO format.
Vloedramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2009, 02:10 AM   #6
comtrjl
Connoisseur
comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.comtrjl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vloedramp View Post
Hi. I have books with the RPO format. Is there any way of reading them on my PC?
There seems to be a Windows viewer still available from here:
http://www.cerience.com/downloads/getpkg?id=viewwin

bob
comtrjl is offline   Reply With Quote