Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-29-2012, 09:26 PM   #106
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Hi there,

Difficulty is not the issue (it's rather plug and play), it's making sure that we keep security measures intact. Tapatalk is a lot of code.

That said, it's running on a local test server as we speak and it will go live in the next few days.
Need any Beta users?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:08 AM   #107
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Hi there,

Difficulty is not the issue (it's rather plug and play), it's making sure that we keep security measures intact. Tapatalk is a lot of code.

That said, it's running on a local test server as we speak and it will go live in the next few days.
Oh! That rather explains why a tapatalk search doesnt turn it up
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:26 AM   #108
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Try again
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:32 AM   #109
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Try again
Seems to work. Nice!
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:38 AM   #110
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah!!
Wonderful, I shall change my signature.
Old 08-03-2012, 10:40 AM   #111
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic

Made a little test run from my phone!
Splendid, splendid!!
Old 08-03-2012, 10:52 AM   #112
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Made a little test run from my phone!
Splendid, splendid!!
Old 08-03-2012, 11:00 AM   #113
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Thanks
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #114
brainvision
Connoisseur
brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet, Kindle Paperwhite
me too I vote for Tapatalk integration!

thanks..
brainvision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:42 AM   #115
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Well, finally. I'm giving Tapatalk a shot on the NC.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:02 PM   #116
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
It works like a charm for me, thank you very much.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:03 PM   #117
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have to login all the time for mobileread in Tapatalk. That I do not have to do for other forums. Is this something I can configure or is this a forum property?
Old 08-03-2012, 12:07 PM   #118
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I have to login all the time for mobileread in Tapatalk. That I do not have to do for other forums. Is this something I can configure or is this a forum property?
It shouldn't do that. What device are you using tapatalk with?
Old 08-03-2012, 12:22 PM   #119
tompe
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
It shouldn't do that. What device are you using tapatalk with?
Android, Nexus S phone.

When I back out from the forum (using the back button) I have to give password when I enter it again. I thought maybe that was how it was supposed to work so I exited Tapatalk with the Home button instead. When I then start Tapatalk by choosing the program on the home screen I got back in the correct place but when it wanted to do an update it popped up a login window.

I have not tested how it works if I re-enter using the running-app-menu (holding home button a long time).
Old 08-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #120
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Android, Nexus S phone.

When I back out from the forum (using the back button) I have to give password when I enter it again. I thought maybe that was how it was supposed to work so I exited Tapatalk with the Home button instead. When I then start Tapatalk by choosing the program on the home screen I got back in the correct place but when it wanted to do an update it popped up a login window.

I have not tested how it works if I re-enter using the running-app-menu (holding home button a long time).
My phone is a Galaxy S2 running Android 4.0.3. Tapatalk is 2.2.4 (latest).

I exited Tapatalk using the back button and also using the home button. I even forced closed it with a task manager. I also rebooted the phone. Yet, I was still logged in when I opened Tapatalk again.

Could you try when you are logged in to manually logout using the logout button within Tapatalk? Afterwards try to login again and see if it makes any difference.