Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 09-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #1
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
No Odyssey's in Bookeen web shop for US? Where to buy?

I've been a Kindler, but it doesn't look like I'll be getting physical page turn buttons from Amazon anytime soon. Primary options seem to be Sony, Kobo, and Cybook Odyssey. However, when I visited the Bookeen website and looked at the pages on the Odyssey versions and then clicked "Buy" to go to the shop page there are no Odyssey's at all. In fact, no Opus either, just Orizon.

Is this temporary or where else can I buy an Odyssey in the US?
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 09:46 AM   #2
gontofe
Enthusiast
gontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Touch
apologies if this is bad etiquette

But I have a used white one for sale?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1111746825...84.m1555.l2649
gontofe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:40 AM   #3
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
There is no white odyssey that I know of. Probably an orizon.

And ebay seams to be blocking me.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 10:45 AM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
There is no white odyssey that I know of. Probably an orizon.

And ebay seams to be blocking me.
Yeah, the auction is for an Orizon, not an Odyssey.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 02:37 AM   #5
gontofe
Enthusiast
gontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to beholdgontofe is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Touch
Ooh sorry yes, that's what you get for posting in a rush at work :-/
gontofe is offline   Reply With Quote