Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-18-2008, 09:51 AM   #1
fulcrum
fulcrum began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Hi from Australia

Hey all. I just found this forum. I currently don't have a reader, but I am eyeing off the Sony 505.

Does anyone know if there is a way to view the books available in the Sony store before buying the device? I would just like to see what is and isn't available.

Now to head off and browse the forum some more...
fulcrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:38 AM   #2
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Sure, you can see the Sony eBook Store contents at http://ebookstore.sony.com/

Mind you, I have over 50 books on my Sony Reader and I'm yet to purchase one from the Sony store so don't be too discouraged if you can't find what you are looking for there.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2008, 11:11 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
G'Day fulcrum and welcome to the Forum. I've got a 505 and like it a lot.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:21 PM   #4
fulcrum
fulcrum began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
I finally got one (PRS-505)

I found a guy on the Australian ebay site that has them in Sydney. I was going to get one from B&H Photo, but they won't deliver to my work address, only to the address my credit card statement goes to. That didn't suit me.

Anyway, it is here now. I've browsed the connect site a while ago (thanks for the link epiphany) and have also been reading this site from top to bottom, front to back, etc over the last few days. I have a few ebooks ready to pop on as soon as I get home. I love how the screen looks too. I'd tried to imagine it, but it is so unlike any screen I've ever seen.

Can't wait to start
fulcrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 09:45 PM   #5
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Congratulations! I'm sure that you and your 505 will live happily ever after.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2008, 10:43 PM   #6
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Happy reading fulcrum
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote