Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 03-08-2013, 08:15 AM   #1
dukelov3
dukelov3 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Convert "The Economist" EPUB to MOBI = Lose Navigation to Articles and Sections

I'm experiencing this problem and was wondering if anybody else is.

Is there a simple solution to the problem? I would appreciate it, thanks!
dukelov3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:27 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You cannot convert news downloads you have to download them once for epub and once for mobi.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-08-2013, 05:42 PM   #3
dukelov3
dukelov3 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You cannot convert news downloads you have to download them once for epub and once for mobi.
Hi, I've tried that before but it didnt make the sections and articles links on the top of the pages work. Anyway, as per your suggestion i've downloaded news in mobi format again, no luck. Could I be doing something wrong?
dukelov3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:11 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If you set your output format to mobi and your output profile to kindle and then download the economist it will work.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote