Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-04-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
'comic books' for Kindle Touch: when?

The 5.3.2 update adds support for comics with 'Panel View' (aka KF8 fixed layout format). However I have yet to find one of these in the Kindle Store that has Kindle Touch listed as one of the 'supported devices' (where K4, KPW, and KK are). I called CS and they said it was something the publisher had to enable. But it has been several weeks now with no change.

When KK got its KF8 update, it was added to the 'supported devices' lists right away. I don't understand why this would be any different.

I guess all we can do is wait, but if a few other people call or send kindle-feedback complaints, maybe it will happen faster.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:06 PM   #2
centhena
Enthusiast
centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite
Try this thread. I think this works for Kindle Touch as well as the Paperwhite. I could be mistaken but it's worth a look.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=192783
centhena is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2013, 11:43 PM   #3
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by centhena View Post
Try this thread. I think this works for Kindle Touch as well as the Paperwhite. I could be mistaken but it's worth a look.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=192783
Thanks, I know about that. I am just mystified as to why there is no such content in the Kindle Store for KT, now that the support is there.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote