Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
Charlie_Watts
Charlie_Watts began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Link to Software

Hello everyone, I'd like to ask a general question, one that I suppose is aimed directly at the creators of Calibre. I've recently used the software to move an e-pub document to a kindle. Its ease of use impressed. I am an educator and I would like to publish my student handbooks in e-reader formats. Would you permit me to link to your software as an important and useful tool?
Kind regards and thank you
Charlie Watts
Charlie_Watts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:25 AM   #2
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Watts View Post
Hello everyone, I'd like to ask a general question, one that I suppose is aimed directly at the creators of Calibre. I've recently used the software to move an e-pub document to a kindle. Its ease of use impressed. I am an educator and I would like to publish my student handbooks in e-reader formats. Would you permit me to link to your software as an important and useful tool?
Kind regards and thank you
Charlie Watts
Hi Charlie_Watts and welcome to Mobileread!

Calibre has their own forum here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=166

You would probably get a quicker answer to your question in that forum
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, education, linking