Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-03-2009, 12:58 PM   #1
banjomike
Addict
banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505,DSlibris,nook Glow & Simple & HD+,Tab S2,Moon+,Kobo Clara
Converting ODT to EPUB/LRF

I don't know if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong.

I've edited an ODT (version 3.1.1) file which contains 1 image embedded in the middle of a novel.

When I convert to EPUB using Calibre 0.6.16 the image does not come out in the right place and there is a gap in the text after the image which is the same size as the image. If I zoom the text to LARGE the text overlaps the image. This is on PRS-505. The Calibre viewer shows the EPUB as correct.

If I create an LRF it is OK in the viewer and on the PRS-505.

I've made a small ODT (in a ZIP) which shows the problem and the EPUB and LRF made from it.

Using WinXP Pro/SP3.
Openoffice 3.1.1
Attached Files
File Type: epub Testing - Unknown.epub (131.5 KB, 363 views)
File Type: lrf Testing - Unknown.lrf (14.5 KB, 326 views)
File Type: zip Testing.zip (27.8 KB, 370 views)
banjomike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 03:53 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Open a ticket and attach your files there. forum posts tend to get lost.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2009, 04:32 PM   #3
banjomike
Addict
banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505,DSlibris,nook Glow & Simple & HD+,Tab S2,Moon+,Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Open a ticket and attach your files there. forum posts tend to get lost.
OK, done that. Number 3682.
banjomike is offline   Reply With Quote