Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Old 01-26-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
udav
udav began at the beginning.

Device: none
Convert html to e-book format

Hi all!
Excuse, I recently at this forum. I have a question on text converting in the web page for e-book. Particularly - I often use a resource html tutorials, and I wish to know as it to convert in a e-book format?
Thankful in advance.
udav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:19 PM   #2
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
What format do you want?
Use Calibre. It will convert to almost any format. If you want Mobi then use MobiCreator Publisher edition.
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert