Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-25-2011, 02:58 PM   #1
DonalDuck
The Changer
DonalDuck has learned how to read e-booksDonalDuck has learned how to read e-booksDonalDuck has learned how to read e-booksDonalDuck has learned how to read e-booksDonalDuck has learned how to read e-booksDonalDuck has learned how to read e-booksDonalDuck has learned how to read e-books

Device: None
Uninstall Apps

I'm going to buy a kindle 3 and i want to buy some active content. if, for example a download a game that later i don't like, can i take it off my kindle?

thenks,
DD
DonalDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:08 PM   #2
markdek
Addict
markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Yes, of coarse you can delete it off you Kindle, but if you paid for it, there's prob. no refund. Not really sure about you question/concern.
markdek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2011, 03:42 PM   #3
DonalDuck
The Changer
DonalDuck has learned how to read e-booksDonalDuck has learned how to read e-booksDonalDuck has learned how to read e-booksDonalDuck has learned how to read e-booksDonalDuck has learned how to read e-booksDonalDuck has learned how to read e-booksDonalDuck has learned how to read e-books

Device: None
that's what i wanted to know
thanks a lot
DD
DonalDuck is offline   Reply With Quote