Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-22-2010, 08:06 AM   #1
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Calibre changes for Kobo Wifi

Hi

Just an update. I am working on the driver updates for the wifi version (while still supporting the original device).

There are a number of changes (The challenge is wrapping my head around the logic of things like if content type is not 6 and the database version is less than 8 or the database version is greater or equal to 8...). That is more thinking than I should do after 10pm :-)

I don't think the changes will make it into this weeks release (unless it is late). Until then, you may want to avoid deleting books via Calibre. Most other things seem to work as expected but your mileage may differ.

And, I am not happy with whoever decided to leave the file extension off the kobo epubs. Easier for you more work for me... ;-)

Tim
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:22 AM   #2
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by timlegge View Post
Hi

And, I am not happy with whoever decided to leave the file extension off the kobo epubs. Easier for you more work for me... ;-)

Tim
But it's worth the trouble knowing that everybody here appreciates all the hard work you do!
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert