Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-01-2011, 09:24 AM   #1
advocate2
My Kingdom for Karma
advocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the roughadvocate2 is a jewel in the rough

Device: Sony 350, 650, 950, Nook Color
Sony Tablet S and Tablet P Android Central

http://www.androidcentral.com/sony-t...nd-launch-date

A detailed article. The prices are in the stratosphere.

Sony will officially join the Android tablet fray this fall, with its unique Tablet S and Tablet P devices, running Android 3.1 Honeycomb. The electronics giant has announced that the wedge-shaped Tablet S (left) will ship starting September, with the dual-screened Tablet P following in November. The Tablet S will be available with between 16 and 32GB of internal storage, and Wifi-only or Wifi and 3G connectivity. By contrast, there'll only be one model of Tablet P available, which will include 4GB of storage and Wifi/3G connectivity.

Sony's new tablets are powered by NVIDIA Tegra 2 processors, and come loaded with a wealth of Sony entertainment hardware and software such as PlayStation certification, TuBlack LCD displays, as well as Video Unlimited and Music Unlimited support built-in.
advocate2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #2
Soul_Est
Gadgetic Young Man
Soul_Est has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Soul_Est has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Soul_Est has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Soul_Est has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: BlackBerry Z30, Sony PRS-650, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
I'm looking forward to seeing and playing with a Tablet S (and hopefully Tablet P?) on 14th before they are officially released. I'll place anything I can gather on them (pictures especially) in a new thread.
Soul_Est is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert