Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-17-2009, 08:42 PM   #1
s7whitecoral
s7whitecoral began at the beginning.

Device: eBookwise-1150
Smile The Great Kindle II Giveaway

This is a spectacular event...there are chances to win a Kindle II...15 are going to be given away. Please go check out the details if you're interested in an ebook Reader...which seriously I'm sure everyone is! It's open to all...that means INTERNATIONAL readers can participate. http://bibliofreakblog.com/great-kin...ref=2724ff2be1
s7whitecoral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 03:15 AM   #2
angelbleu
Enthusiast
angelbleu began at the beginning.

Device: Blackberry Bold
Oh, WOW.

It sounds like one of those "too good to be true" deals... but I'll bite
angelbleu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
This is also posted over on KindleBoards and there is just one "for sure" Kindle being given away. Any extras depend on sales from the website.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:25 AM   #4
s7whitecoral
s7whitecoral began at the beginning.

Device: eBookwise-1150
I should have said upto 15 are potentially up for grabs...My bad! I still think it's worth a shot...I really badly want one and money is way too tight right now so I'm determined to win one! I hope everyone will give it a shot...the more people get involved the more Kindles will come up available for grabs.
s7whitecoral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:33 AM   #5
Trilby
Enthusiast
Trilby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Trilby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Trilby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Trilby has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2
Got this Kindle Giveaway in email today.
http://www.noobie.com/kindle-giveaway?ref=675673643
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2009, 12:45 PM   #6
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
The one at bibliofreak rejected my email for some reason. said I needed to enter a valid one.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
giveaway, international contest, kindle ii