Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 08-09-2007, 01:58 PM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Sample book for EB-1150

I have created a sample book for the EB-1150 that shows off its capabilities. It is a eBook from "Alice in Wonderland" published in 1865 with over 40 illustrations. I custom altered these for the 1150 and merged them into the text to match the original as best I could. Note that the toc can be linked to with the toc shortcut.

It can be downloaded at http://users.cwnet.com/dalede/alice.imp

Enjoy

You might also like to read my article on ebooks at http://users.cwnet.com/dalede/ebook.html

I am going to expand it will more EB-1150 coverage in the future.

Last edited by DaleDe; 09-30-2007 at 09:15 PM. Reason: correct a type
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 08:45 PM   #2
Ajax Pickering
Maker of Ritual Grimaces
Ajax Pickering began at the beginning.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Dell L400
Very nice work, Dale. I never thought pictures could look that good on the Ebookwise reader. How did you do it?
Ajax Pickering is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2007, 10:50 PM   #3
sea2stars
Zealot
sea2stars is on a distinguished road

Device: eb1150, Sony Reader
I'll have to take a gander on my eb1150. BTW. Your link is broken?
sea2stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 09:08 PM   #4
Ajax Pickering
Maker of Ritual Grimaces

Since DaleDe seems to be busy elsewhere, I'll take the liberty of posting a corrected link for him. There was just one letter missing from the link as he posted it. Read his article here: http://users.cwnet.com/dalede/ebook.html
Old 08-16-2007, 10:56 AM   #5
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Thanks for the correction in the link. The images are line art at a higher resolution and I reduced them in gray scale using IrfanView. By the way, I found that I was not doing justice to the mouse's tale as represented in the original. I fixed that last night. You may want to get an updated copy. (I used PRE with manual adjusting). I am glad you liked the book.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2007, 11:34 AM   #6
Ajax Pickering
Maker of Ritual Grimaces

Ah, good old IrfanView! It has many, many uses.

I downloaded the revised version and had a look. Good job on the tale/tail.