Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-13-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Ooh, some of my books are lendable

I wasn't planning to be a huge fan of the book lending thing because of too many catches. But I'm still excited because I noticed that some of my ereader books on the B&N web site are already marked as lendable. I really can see this as a cool, workable feature because I have so many books I buy because the price is good right then or whatever but don't plan on reading right away.

For example, I bought K. O. Dahl's Norwegian detective story The Man in the Window even though I haven't finished the first book yet (which I have in paper) because the e-book price was good. And it turns out that it will be lendable. But I won't be reading it for some time because I'm still finishing Dahl's first book, The Fourth Man. Once the feature is available, somebody will be able to borrow the e-book from me.
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lending, nook