Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-05-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
Muckraker
Connoisseur
Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Image header on the actual auto-TOC generated page?

Hi,

I'm creating a book that has an image at the top of the actual table of contents. I wanted to retain that formatting on conversion of EPUB to MOBI but can't find anywhere I can modify the code for the auto-generated ToC. Is Calibre able to do this or should I just create a custom ToC and Kindlegen it?

Thanks!

Adam
Muckraker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:57 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You cannot use an image for the header of the autogenerated TOC in calibre.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert