Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 09-01-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
aidren
Edge User

Dingo and PDF annotations

In Coyote, when using a zoom level with a pdf and making annotations, when you, subsequently, went back to the annotations (either via toggling or the TOC) the reader automatically took you to the zoom level you made the annotation at (I think this was a work around for the mapping problem).

In Dingo, it does not do this anymore. EDIT: I just got it to do this, although I don't know exactly why because it didn't seem to be doing it last night. I'll have to do some more experimenting. Probably, won't have time till this evening.

So, I plan to make a note in an attached journal with the settings I've used to ensure I always have easy access to the annotations.

I also noticed, in playing with this, that you can use two different zoom settings and the reader will maintain two different sets of annotations. You can actually export two different sets. In order to do this, you have to be at the correct zoom level for each set. (This may, or may not be useful to people, but thought I'd put it out there.)

The settings also apply to the 'reflow' setting. ie. -- you can use zoom and reflow, only reflow, or only zoom.

Last edited by aidren; 09-01-2010 at 02:18 PM.