Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-07-2006, 10:41 AM   #46
High 5
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
High 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enough

Device: Rocket ebook,Cybook, Hiebook, Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribble
High5, you are too close for UPS. Someone from iRex will stop by at your place on his/her way from work.
Mwah.
They did indeed come by to deliver the Iliad but I had them take it back.
Wrong colour, I didn't like the box it came in...

I'll just have to wait for monday, it is past worktime here in Holland.
If you -like me- didn't get your UPS number yet and are still on the confirmed and processing list, add another day to the delivery and try to look at things as a kind of extended foreplay.
Hey, I said, kind of...
High 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 11:00 AM   #47
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
I don't think anyone has had a UPS number yet.

Just notes saying that the shipping has started.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2006, 11:04 AM   #48
Sischa
Evangelist
Sischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it isSischa knows what time it is

Device: Nokia 770, Ilead, Cybook G3, Kindle DX, Kindle 2, iPad, Kindle 3, PW
Which very pissimistic thinking people could take as an "nothing was shipped today just ~460 times a status was changed to calm down the nerds like us" ...

But hey who is pessimistic here?
Sischa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 11:20 AM   #49
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
well, i am getting pessimistic, because if it isnt picked up by 6pm then it doesnt get delivered on monday
and since noone received a trcking number yet, i guess, n item has been shipped yet.
darn, do i have to make another avatar???
bad thought: what if onla as many iliads were in stock as people who got their status changed???
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 11:48 AM   #50
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
on the other hand it could be that UPS have given iRex the codes but they have been so busy processing the orders that they havn't sent them on yet.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2006, 04:23 PM   #51
stinky ox
Connoisseur
stinky ox began at the beginning.

Device: samsung q1, iLiad
I have this as of yesterday:

06/17/2006 Order not comfirmed
06/17/2006 Order comfirmed, processing
06/30/2006 Paid not shipped Shipments will begin shortly
07/07/2006 Shipping started

Order #414. Got the email stating that they'd send a UPS number, but not got the number yet.
stinky ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 05:15 PM   #52
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I had this kind of procedure once and the tracking mail arrived very late indeed...I think during the night or early morning.
So do not despair...maybe it's like that in this case.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:44 PM   #53
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

i do despair. My hopes for receiving a tracking number that will allow my iLiad to reach me on monday has diminished to an even 0.0

Last edited by tribble; 07-07-2006 at 06:48 PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 07:03 AM   #54
ElaHuguet
iLiad freak
ElaHuguet doesn't litterElaHuguet doesn't litterElaHuguet doesn't litter

Device: iRex iLiad
Nobody had a status change today, eh? So, when will the next "shipping started" batch occur? Whennnnnn???
ElaHuguet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 08:36 AM   #55
jęd
Evangelist
jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

I've had my credir card charged today... So hopefully shipping will start soon...!
jęd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 08:42 AM   #56
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Update from iRex:

"Yes, I guess UPS will do that this week.
Basically we gave the notice of shipment to them on Friday, so they will pick up this week.
Regards,
Angel"
Old 07-10-2006, 08:45 AM   #57
Stuart Young
MobileRead Editor
Stuart Young has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: e61i / Eee PC / PRS-505
Ok I see how this work.. - We pay Irex in advance.. They send us updates which sound like a tarot reading. An now the devices are waiting for UPS who we've also paid.

Gotta love the Irex people.

Maybe we find out the Irex UPS number. Phone UPS and ask them to go collect for us.. Sorry to sound pissed but these people are really having a laugh.
Stuart Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 08:53 AM   #58
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

I just hope they really did give the whole thing over to UPS...then at least we germans should receive our devices tomorrow...but i'm still worried about this whole Friday to monday UPS "lag".
The tracking emails ares sometimes late, that's something I know, but UPS is usually rather fast when it comes to picking up shipments and stuff...
Old 07-10-2006, 08:53 AM   #59
DHer
Addict
DHer doesn't litterDHer doesn't litter

Device: iliad
iRex guy 1: The boy has no patience.
iRex guy 2: He will learn patience.
iRex guy 1: Much anger in him. Like his father.
DHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 09:15 AM   #60
tribble
iLiad Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHer
iRex guy 1: The boy has no patience.
iRex guy 2: He will learn patience.
iRex guy 1: Much anger in him. Like his father.
lol, almost cried.