Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-26-2009, 04:45 PM   #1
Kimber An
Kimber An began at the beginning.

Device: none
Kimber An here

Someone found my blog novel and I followed the link here, trying to learn as much as I can. I just made my YA Science Fiction novel, The Star Captains' Daughter available at feedbooks.

http://www.feedbooks.com/userbook/3372

I'm looking forward to finding other eBooks to read and also to convincing my husband that I need a new eBook reader for my birthday.
Kimber An is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:52 PM   #2
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimber An View Post
... to convincing my husband that I need a new eBook reader for my birthday.
Hi Kimber An--welcome to the forum! It's always cool to have an author around!

You definitely need a new eBook reader. Just tell your husband everyone on MR said so
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Yeah you need an ebook reader and you need to make all your books available as ebooks & welcome to the forum.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:23 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome, KimberAn, and hope you enjoy this site....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:07 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Kimber An and welcome to the Forum.

tell your husband all us bookworms will come up to Alaska nd lean on him if he doesn't produce an ebook reader for you.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-27-2009, 12:18 PM   #6
Kimber An
Kimber An began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks!

I told my husband you all said I needed a new eBook reader. I'm pretty sure I'll get it too. He spoils me rotten.
Kimber An is offline   Reply With Quote