Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-22-2008, 08:47 AM   #1
ic1
ic1 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hello

I have recently got a Kindle and your site seems to offer much useful information both on it and on the e-reader community in general. I hope I will be able to contribute or at least ask germane and topical questions if I need help.
ic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 10:59 AM   #2
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Welcome to the forum. You will find many "rabid" or at least enthusiastic Kindle owners here.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2008, 12:24 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome and enjoy the experience.....and are you able to download books from the Sudan?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:30 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome, and you'll find a friendly helpful group here!!

Also irreverent.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ic1 and welcome to teh Forum. Lots of friendly help here
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ic1 and welcome to the Forum. Lots of friendly help here
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:52 PM   #7
ic1
ic1 began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Welcome and enjoy the experience.....and are you able to download books from the Sudan?
Thank you. Should have got one ages ago instead of continuing to buy books that I know I'll just have to donate 'cos they're too heavy to move around. As long as the Gov't doesn't cut off the ISP or block the download site downloading works the same here as anywhere else.
ic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:34 PM   #8
scarlet
scarlet began at the beginning.

Hello everybody

I just registered. And I was very happy to find this site. I LOVE MY KINDLE. but I am afraid to open my credit card this month. It is part of my birthday gift.. every year each of my family choses a restaurant to celebrate our birthday.
The bill for the last celebration was $300. I was watching Oprah when she offered the $50 rebate...it was a no brainer. SO on my birthday we will order pizza ...It was the best decision I have ever made. scarlet
scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote