Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-19-2008, 04:14 AM   #1
suona
suona began at the beginning.

Device: still deciding
Hi Mobilereadfans

Hi, I am Suona from The Netherlands.
I'm leaching this forum for news already a few months now , and still haven't introduced myself properly *ohoh*.
Still deciding which reader to buy, I more and more grow towards either the iRex readers, or the upcoming Plastic Logic. I'm not sure which one to buy, although definitely one capable to contain notes and hopefully one which works nicely with an Apple (whereas I'm not very good at scripting compatability). So like to read more of your experiences and when I've decided what to buy (and have saved enough money ) I'll let you know.
suona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:15 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hi, there and welcome suona.

As you know, there's a lot of good - if somewhat conflicting advice - from well-meaning people.

When you finally make your decision, I think you'll be a happy new owner of a Reader of your choice.

Welcome.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:00 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Suona and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote