Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-06-2010, 05:25 AM   #1
N13L5
tenjooberrymuds
N13L5 began at the beginning.

Device: Android
pulling an entire website into Calibre and generate an epub file using news function?

ok so I found this great book that is supposed to help people become excellent programmers instead of mediocre ones...

Its all on http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/full-te...ook-Z-H-1.html
page by page.

That's pretty cool, but I'd like to read it offline on my phone...

Can I coax Calibre's news function to pull all the pages and turn them into a chm or epub file?
N13L5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:30 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
I believe that should be possible, but I am no expert on that. You might want to ask in the recipes subforum.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2010, 09:00 PM   #3
N13L5
tenjooberrymuds
N13L5 began at the beginning.

Device: Android
ty, good idea!
N13L5 is offline   Reply With Quote