Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 05:00 PM   #1
gixxermenace
gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.gixxermenace can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: sony prs 505
Tego for my PRS505

So i have just joined this forum and spotted a post on skins, these Tego skins look amazing !! anyone got one on the prs505 and anychance of some pics ? do they go on easy enough and is it true when they say it comes off without any residue/damage
gixxermenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:37 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Gixxermenace, you accidentally posted this message twice.
So I'm going to delete the duplicate because I've got a tidy mind.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2008, 08:11 AM   #3
Gravitas
Muppet
Gravitas doesn't litterGravitas doesn't litter

Device: Zen Vision :M / Nokia 5800 musicXpress / Sony PRS500
not used it on my PRS500, but I did get a front and back for my phone. they are a tad fiddly to get placed, but do look cool.

Not sure I'd do it to my precious though.
Gravitas is offline   Reply With Quote