Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 02-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #1
MissRosie
MissRosie began at the beginning.

Device: none
e-ink reader that can handle JSTOR's bookshelf

Hi.

I'm looking into buying an e-ink reader. I get migraines, which is why I'm avoiding regular tablets if I can. However, most of my reading is pdfs, my JSTOR bookshelf and manga, which suggest that a larger screen would be better.

Can the Onyx Boox m92 or Pocketbook browsers handle a MyJSTOR bookshelf, especially in full screen mode? I can't download these articles; they must be read online.

Any help would be appreciated. This is a major purchase for me, so I'd like to get it right.
MissRosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #2
Feher
Addict
Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Feher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox M92; Onyx Boox i86ML; Kobo Aura H2O; Dasung Paperlike
I have onyx m92 but i don't have access to MyJSTOR bookshelf.

You can try asking the same question in onyx or Pocketbook forums. You may get faster replies.
Feher is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2013, 11:03 PM   #3
MissRosie
MissRosie began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thank you. I will.
MissRosie is offline   Reply With Quote