Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 02-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #1
dtnguyen
dtnguyen is on a distinguished road

Device: Treo 650
Replace Bebook screen

My son stood on my bebook neo and the screen now doesn't work any more. There is no bebook repair service in my country or I have to ship to Netherlands to has it fixed. However, it is available to replace screen of kindle here. Could you please let me know if we could use kindle screen to replace for Bebook neo's screen ?
dtnguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:40 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtnguyen View Post
My son stood on my bebook neo and the screen now doesn't work any more. There is no bebook repair service in my country or I have to ship to Netherlands to has it fixed. However, it is available to replace screen of kindle here. Could you please let me know if we could use kindle screen to replace for Bebook neo's screen ?
I doubt you could use a Kindle screen. I think you'd be best off to just call your BeBook a wash and buy a new reader as prices have dropped. If you want a reader that reads ePub I suggest a Sony Reader Wifi PRS-T1. If you want a Kindle, get the Kindle Touch.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2012, 04:10 AM   #3
dtnguyen
dtnguyen is on a distinguished road

Device: Treo 650
Thank you for your advice. I will buy another ereader although I still love my bebook very much
dtnguyen is offline   Reply With Quote