Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 11-21-2010, 01:22 PM   #1
mihai@alaphant.nl
Edge User

Export the markups to pc

On my Sony PRS-600 I can export the marked text as quotes to the PC. It would be very useful on eDGe for many reasons as well. For instance I use the quotes in my papers and have a database of the important pieces of text that I want to remember.

Old 11-21-2010, 01:47 PM   #2
cheyennedonna
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihai@alaphant.nl View Post
On my Sony PRS-600 I can export the marked text as quotes to the PC. It would be very useful on eDGe for many reasons as well. For instance I use the quotes in my papers and have a database of the important pieces of text that I want to remember.
If you highlighting or making annotations on a PDF or epub you can export that page and send to to your PC by email or use Dropbox.

Advert
Old 11-21-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
mihai@alaphant.nl
Edge User

I'm too lazy to do that. I just want an neat export of all my highlights and annotations. A book might have hundreds of highlights and that means a lot of work. It would be even faster to click on every highlight on the android and then go on the same page on the PC and copy and paste the text. But it is still to much time consuming.

Old 11-21-2010, 05:19 PM   #4
borisb
Edge User

Depending on the PDF/epub, you can export the entire ebook to PDF, as Cheyenne suggests.