Estonia 1 0.23%
Wales 1 0.23%
United States 137 31.35%
New Zealand 8 1.83%
Voters: 437. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2010, 07:52 PM   #106
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia
Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Sony PRS T3, Sony DPT-RP1
nah, Portugal can have my full vote.
Salgueiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:59 PM   #107
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salgueiros View Post
nah, Portugal can have my full vote.
'sigh.

All Right. You win. Give it a few minutes......one less vote for Canada, one for the new Portugal.......now........who do I delete??
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2010, 08:06 PM   #108
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia
Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I still think that if you have South america all together, and Mexico including all central america, MIddle Easte and Africa, there is no reason to single out Wales and Scotland from the general geographical definition of "UK". You would save two spots....

Last edited by Salgueiros; 11-28-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:17 PM   #109
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I still think that if you have South america all together, and Mexico including all central america, MIddle Easte and Africa, there is no reason to single out Wales and Scotland from the general geographical definition of "UK". You would save two spots....
Try telling that to a Welshman (woman) and Scotsman.......
Old 11-28-2010, 08:30 PM   #110
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
DG, do you work in Chicago during elections? You seem good at, ermmm, ahh.…

Well. Rearranging the polling results. You might even be good enough to have organized that Florida election some years back.

I’m not giving you too many compliments am I?
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2010, 08:49 PM   #111
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Try telling that to a Welshman (woman) and Scotsman.......
I bet it would be better than trying to explain to a Brazilian that he is the same as an argentinian....
Old 11-28-2010, 09:35 PM   #112
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
I bet it would be better than trying to explain to a Brazilian that he is the same as an argentinian....
Aye Dios mio, como me friegas, Salgueiros!!!

Last edited by desertgrandma; 11-28-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:37 PM   #113
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
DG, do you work in Chicago during elections? You seem good at, ermmm, ahh.…

Well. Rearranging the polling results. You might even be good enough to have organized that Florida election some years back.

I’m not giving you too many compliments am I?
Any "rearranging" I've done is strictly on the "up and up".

you notice Canada is still beating the pants of us!!
Old 11-28-2010, 09:40 PM   #114
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
And it looks like the all the Kobo owners in Australia and New Zealand ignored the post directed to Canadians. I hadn't expected them to be so obedient
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:01 PM   #115
M0zza
Geek... Apparently
M0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Silver), ASUS Transformer TF300T, IPAD Air 2
It took reading through the post until Latinandgreeks problem before I knew if it was where I'm from or where I live.

Born in England, Joined Mobileread whilst in Bermuda, and currently living in Australia (who are serously getting mauled in the second innings of this ashes first test).
M0zza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:04 PM   #116
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

From Post #1:

Quote:

For this polls sake, please post where you currently live now.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:06 PM   #117
M0zza
Geek... Apparently
M0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsM0zza can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Silver), ASUS Transformer TF300T, IPAD Air 2
Sorry. Kind of started after that one. Thought it was part of the poll, and took it to be as the title says at first.

Teach me to skim read.
M0zza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:31 PM   #118
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0zza View Post
Sorry. Kind of started after that one. Thought it was part of the poll, and took it to be as the title says at first.

Teach me to skim read.
HA! HA! I say!

As long as you voted.......you're good.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:47 PM   #119
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia

Quote:
Aye Dios mio, como me friegas, Salgueiros!!!

thank you desertgrandma i just voted on the poll!
Old 11-29-2010, 12:18 AM   #120
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I added my bit for science.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote