Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-04-2010, 09:33 AM   #1
shounen-yuki
shounen-yuki began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Prs-300
hihi ^^ literature fan from Germany living in Az

Hi i am new to these parts, found the forums while looking for a media converter for sony prs-300 series. Thanks to this site i found calibre which is pretty nice. Any how I am a literature fan so i bought myself and both flatmate and boyfriend the prs-300 for the new years holiday.

I am a musician , with multiple hobbies including books , manga, games , and music. I hope to have a good stay on the forums
shounen-yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:35 AM   #2
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Hi shounen-yuki, welcome to MR and Happy New Year!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2010, 10:00 AM   #3
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Hi shounen-yuki and welcome to MobileRead. Don't forget to visit the german subforum.

Hallo shounen-yuki, herzlich willkommen bei MobileRead. Schau doch auch mal im deutschen Forum rein, wenn Du Lust hast.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:23 AM   #4
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Hi shounen-yuki, welcome to MobileRead, what a great gift-giver you are! I am a manga fan, too (mostly shojo type manga), and I often read manga on my prs-505. You will find lots to get you started here, including free public domain books to download (under e-books at the top of the page) and advice on how to format manga for your reader, if you are so inclined. Best of luck, and be sure to ask away if you need any sort of advice!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:28 AM   #5
shounen-yuki
shounen-yuki began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Prs-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
Hi shounen-yuki and welcome to MobileRead. Don't forget to visit the german subforum.

Hallo shounen-yuki, herzlich willkommen bei MobileRead. Schau doch auch mal im deutschen Forum rein, wenn Du Lust hast.
danke hoffe ich habe Spaß

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinandgreek View Post
Hi shounen-yuki, welcome to MobileRead, what a great gift-giver you are! I am a manga fan, too (mostly shojo type manga), and I often read manga on my prs-505. You will find lots to get you started here, including free public domain books to download (under e-books at the top of the page) and advice on how to format manga for your reader, if you are so inclined. Best of luck, and be sure to ask away if you need any sort of advice!
yes , I also prefer shoujo manga or shounen ai stuffs , i look at bleach sometimes though , not for the story though
shounen-yuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2010, 11:29 AM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, shounen-yuki

If you have a library card, check out the epub and pdf selection then enjoy the free books.....they automatically close at the end of the loan period.

Enjoy...
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote